2nd LV Bag: Neverfull

missphilippa

Jan 10, 2015
LV.jpg
Bought my second ever LV bag last week of December, and it's the Neverfull Monogram MM. I've been using it frequently ever since. I love that it's such a no-fuss bag, so easy to use and carry throughout the day. So now I have 2 LVs: this Neverfull and my Speedy DE 30. My next LV goal is to buy the Alma bag. I figure I'll start with classics first before I buy the other styles. :smile:

View attachment 3596713
Bought my second ever LV bag last week of December, and it's the Neverfull Monogram MM. I've been using it frequently ever since. I love that it's such a no-fuss bag, so easy to use and carry throughout the day. So now I have 2 LVs: this Neverfull and my Speedy DE 30. My next LV goal is to buy the Alma bag. I figure I'll start with classics first before I buy the other styles. [emoji2]
Welcome to the Neverfull fam[emoji322][emoji173]

Reactions: missphilippa
Congratulations! I started my bag collection with the speedy b 25 in DE last July but lately have been considering the NF in mono (I'm a bit scared of vachetta though) and would love an Alma bb in epi (someday). I love the classics too! Enjoy! [emoji1]

Reactions: missphilippa