2nd LV Bag: Neverfull

missphilippa

Jan 10, 2015
LV.jpg
Bought my second ever LV bag last week of December, and it's the Neverfull Monogram MM. I've been using it frequently ever since. I love that it's such a no-fuss bag, so easy to use and carry throughout the day. So now I have 2 LVs: this Neverfull and my Speedy DE 30. My next LV goal is to buy the Alma bag. I figure I'll start with classics first before I buy the other styles. :smile:

Aug 1, 2011
View attachment 3596713
Bought my second ever LV bag last week of December, and it's the Neverfull Monogram MM. I've been using it frequently ever since. I love that it's such a no-fuss bag, so easy to use and carry throughout the day. So now I have 2 LVs: this Neverfull and my Speedy DE 30. My next LV goal is to buy the Alma bag. I figure I'll start with classics first before I buy the other styles. [emoji2]
Welcome to the Neverfull fam[emoji322][emoji173]

Reactions: missphilippa

Isis23

Feb 26, 2013
Austria
Many cograts and enjoy your LV classics! Speedy and Neverfull are great bags! I'm sure, you would also love and enjoy an Alma bag. Maybe one in Epi leather? I have Alma PM in Epi Quetsche and Alma BB in Noir and I love both bags. Epi is also classic (LVs first leather line), durable, beautiful and light weight!

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
congrats on your first NF! that was my first one too...mono with fuschia lining. I love her. I now have a damier azur and damier ebene to round out my NF collection :smile: this is easily my most used and loved bag.

Louphelia

Jun 18, 2016
Congrats on your beautiful new Neverfull! [emoji162] I've exactly the same in monogram pivoine and I love her [emoji173]

Aliluvlv

Apr 21, 2016
Congratulations! I started my bag collection with the speedy b 25 in DE last July but lately have been considering the NF in mono (I'm a bit scared of vachetta though) and would love an Alma bb in epi (someday). I love the classics too! Enjoy! [emoji1]