2nd Love bracelet to add with YG

shpahlc

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
Hi All,

I have a YG love bracelet (and was trying to buy before the price increase but just couldn't make a decision).

I really want to add another another bracelet to my collection and cannot decide between a RG, WG, or (another) YG love.

Does anyone with 2 bracelets have pics?

Thanks in advance (for enabling of course)!! :ghi5:

I posted this pic recently in a different thread. It depends on if you mix metals or not. I wanted something that would go with everything no matter what, hence the 2-tone route. Two of the same color look good too though (see Kourtney K's two YGs). Depends on your overall look and jewelry collection.

Attachments

• image-2844217217.jpg
    image-2844217217.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 890
I posted this pic recently in a different thread. It depends on if you mix metals or not. I wanted something that would go with everything no matter what, hence the 2-tone route. Two of the same color look good too though (see Kourtney K's two YGs). Depends on your overall look and jewelry collection.
I have the same combo! I also wear my yellow gold closer to my hand, just like you.

Funny, I've been wearing them for so many years, I don't even see them anymore.

Schadenfreude wears my favorite combination yg and wg together. I like yg and yg if one of them has diamonds though. I think beachy10 has a picture of two yg Loves where one has diamonds. I just don't see the point of wearing two identical bracelets like two yg w/out diamonds like Kourtney K, I would want a little variety between them for my personal taste.

Thanks everyone for their comments! I would love to do a YG with diamonds for my second but unfortunately it just isn't in the budget. I'm thinking that I will go for the WG. I was curious if anyone had ever stacked the RG with the YG but I think it might be too...idk.

Can't wait to do a reveal!

I'd get another YG with diamonds.. IF it has to be another LOVE (I dont like to mix metals! I'm wierd LOL!)

But for me, I want to get a just un clou in YG in the future to pair with my YG love cuff! :graucho: