2nd Love bracelet to add with YG

shpahlc

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
Hi All,

I have a YG love bracelet (and was trying to buy before the price increase but just couldn't make a decision).

I really want to add another another bracelet to my collection and cannot decide between a RG, WG, or (another) YG love.

Does anyone with 2 bracelets have pics?

Thanks in advance (for enabling of course)!! :ghi5:

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I posted this pic recently in a different thread. It depends on if you mix metals or not. I wanted something that would go with everything no matter what, hence the 2-tone route. Two of the same color look good too though (see Kourtney K's two YGs). Depends on your overall look and jewelry collection.

Attachments

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I posted this pic recently in a different thread. It depends on if you mix metals or not. I wanted something that would go with everything no matter what, hence the 2-tone route. Two of the same color look good too though (see Kourtney K's two YGs). Depends on your overall look and jewelry collection.
I have the same combo! I also wear my yellow gold closer to my hand, just like you.

Funny, I've been wearing them for so many years, I don't even see them anymore.

benchwarmer

Feb 5, 2009
Schadenfreude wears my favorite combination yg and wg together. I like yg and yg if one of them has diamonds though. I think beachy10 has a picture of two yg Loves where one has diamonds. I just don't see the point of wearing two identical bracelets like two yg w/out diamonds like Kourtney K, I would want a little variety between them for my personal taste.

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Planet Earth
Yep, I have a YG and a 10 diamond YG that I stack.

Have you considered going for a diamond version or the WG multicolor stone?
I wouldn't do two of the same bracelet.

shpahlc

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks everyone for their comments! I would love to do a YG with diamonds for my second but unfortunately it just isn't in the budget. I'm thinking that I will go for the WG. I was curious if anyone had ever stacked the RG with the YG but I think it might be too...idk.

Can't wait to do a reveal!

Lovefour

Aug 1, 2012
I would do rg with yg or another yg. The only way I would do wg is with diamonds. My sa says the plain wg does not age well.

dster1

Sep 10, 2012
Do you think RG with YG would look off somehow compared to two bracelets in the same color?

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
I'd get another YG with diamonds.. IF it has to be another LOVE (I dont like to mix metals! I'm wierd LOL!)

But for me, I want to get a just un clou in YG in the future to pair with my YG love cuff! :graucho: