2nd Chanel Reveal In Less Than a Month...

Dec 19, 2008
I think I'm hooked on Chanel bags now.. I usually find myself obsessing over LV.. but my head has been Chanel non-stop these days.. :sweatdrop:

So I went on a little shopping trip to Seattle today and managed to get one of these..
No long reveals because I'm exhausted from today, haha. :smile: Sorry for the low quality, I had to use my blackberry since my camera is still charging...

Dec 19, 2008

Thanks for letting me share! :love::amuse:

Btw, I was just wondering if WOCs usually come with dustbags?

Last edited:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Beautiful woc!! Congratulations!

I've never gotten a dustbag with a woc. I asked a NM SA about it and she said that they didn't come them.

Dec 19, 2008
petitechouchou, nighteyes, Tartine - Thanks ladies!! :love::yahoo:

sbelle - Thanks!! :blush: I just got a black felt fabric to wrap around the WOC. Seemed a bit odd to me.. but I guess that's how it is. :shrugs:

kewave

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
petitechouchou, nighteyes, Tartine - Thanks ladies!! :love::yahoo:

sbelle - Thanks!! :blush: I just got a black felt fabric to wrap around the WOC. Seemed a bit odd to me.. but I guess that's how it is. :shrugs:
Nice one!
I got 2 WOCs from Chanel Boutiques in USA and Hong Kong. They both come with Black Felt and Chanel Box, no dustbag. I am fine with that.

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
congrats!! love that color! the addiction usually starts after you got your first chanel....

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
rainy city
Congrats, it's a gorgeous bag!

Interesting, I was at Seattle today as well and I saw the exact bag as I believe they only have one. Were you at Nordstrom?

I got myself a little something too, will reveal tomorrow, too tired now!