2nd Birkin within a week?! Yay or Nay?

bagaholic92

Nov 23, 2012
Hi ladies, i'm very uncertain now, i just got my first b35 in Candy Rose Jaipur EPSOM, seems like i got addicted and now i found a pre-owned B35 Raisin in Togo with GHW, in excellent condition.

I need all your advice!!! Is this bag rare and difficult to get? Should i grab this also??

Please help me to decide!! TIA

Hi ladies, i'm very uncertain now, i just got my first b35 in Candy Rose Jaipur EPSOM, seems like i got addicted and now i found a pre-owned B35 Raisin in Togo with GHW, in excellent condition.

I need all your advice!!! Is this bag rare and difficult to get? Should i grab this also??

Please help me to decide!! TIA

I thought Raisin has been discontinued ? If so, that makes it more rare. If you can afford it, why not ?

Raisin is a nice color. I am unsure how rare. It has been around for awhile but may not be something managers order frequently so one doesn't see it often IMO. But are you buying it because you love raisin or because of it's rarity? If money is not an issue and you really like the color, sure, go for it!

Maybe you should take a breather and think things thru dear...

If you absolutely love something, you would've jumped on it right away; so if you're asking, then maybe it's not love at first sight?? Don't buy it b/c it's rare, and to be honest, preowned raisin does pop up from time to time.

I know how it feels after your first B, you're on this addicting euphoria high, and can't wait to add a second to your collection. I just want you to make sure this is THE color for you and not a spurt of the moment purchase which could become an expensive mistake.

Whichever way you choose, just sleep on it, and think it thru darling. GL!

Maybe you should take a breather and think things thru dear...

If you absolutely love something, you would've jumped on it right away; so if you're asking, then maybe it's not love at first sight?? Don't buy it b/c it's rare, and to be honest, preowned raisin does pop up from time to time.

I know how it feels after your first B, you're on this addicting euphoria high, and can't wait to add a second to your collection. I just want you to make sure this is THE color for you and not a spurt of the moment purchase which could become an expensive mistake.

Whichever way you choose, just sleep on it, and think it thru darling. GL!

You are very right indeed! Thanks babe!☺️

When it rains, it pours!

Get it while you can!

I've turned down things under the rationale "I can't get two in one week" - and let me tell you - it is not a valid thought! After that I've gone months finding nothing!

Get it while you can! Unless you can live with the regret. =) Then you don't want it enough for it to be worth it!

Assuming that finances aren't an issue, because if they are, yeah, you might be overdoing things a little #twobirkinsinaweek ...

My experience is that I will see an H bag in a color I adore, and think I should wait for another one, and so I pass...AND THEN IT SEEMS LIKE A MILLION YEARS TIL I SEE THAT COLOR OR THAT BAG AGAIN :lol:

Raisin is an amazing colour and if you think you'll kick yourself for not getting it, get it ;)

I have found that on any given day, i can find something that I LOVE and want to have on my arm. Raisin today, Lagoon tomorrow. My wants change regularly. I'd enjoy the bag you have for awhile and not buy this one. Just my 2 cents. :smile: