2nd bbag! INK CITY! Yippee!!!

Thanks again!

anitalilac - I've heard of ink in other styles sometimes showing up still in stores, but I think for the city you'd have to consider eBay or some alternative source like a consignment shop.

Thanks yaya!

anitalilac - if you think another colour'll make your heart beat just as fast it's probably worth it to wait and see. Bal makes so many beautiful colours that my heart is always finding something else to start beating fast over! A lot of people are considering marine as an alternative to ink. Maybe check that out?

Very pretty! Love the leather! :drool:

Was it preowned/pretreated? I bought the ink city when it first came out and wasn't happy with the leather at all and returned it. If using it extensively makes the leather this gorgeous, I regret letting it go back to the store. :sad:

Thanks chipoman, murasaki, and e_pinpin!

I'm not the original owner and I haven't treated it with anything as I've just got it, but the previous owner did treat it with LMB. The leather on this ink is gorgeously soft. I think bbags do get better with time - I tried touching the leather inside the front pocket (since that wouldn't have been treated) and it's comparable to the exterior leather that has been treated. Both are super soft!

Thanks Lorebunde!

In anticipation of being away from tPF for a few good weeks due to lack of internet access - I finally got around to playing with my ink some more and added a charm. (A converted earring.)

I think the charm is simple enough that it doesn't detract from the beauty of the bbag, but the contrasting colour adds something unique and a personal touch to Inky. What do you guys think?

inkcitywithcharmcarry.jpg

inkcitywithcharm.jpg

Thanks Lorebunde!

In anticipation of being away from tPF for a few good weeks due to lack of internet access - I finally got around to playing with my ink some more and added a charm. (A converted earring.)

I think the charm is simple enough that it doesn't detract from the beauty of the bbag, but the contrasting colour adds something unique and a personal touch to Inky. What do you guys think?

inkcitywithcharmcarry.jpg

inkcitywithcharm.jpg

I really love how the color shows against your red coat. I have decided I too want a red coat. :smile:
Glad you are enjoying your bag.