28cm HAC?

I saw a 28cm fuchsia chevre HAC before and it looks a bit small. It kind of didn't look like a HAC. It was more like a miniature HAC lol! I think for 28, I'd go for a Kelly, then a 30cm Birkin or 32cm HAC.

Yep....I'm thinking you girls are right! 30cm Birkin for Shopmom. Unless I see a 28cm HAC and fall madly in love with it.......but I did a mock-up with the measurements and I think it's too small for my body frame. I really want more of a tote than a handbag and something kinda sqwooshy but not floppy. I'm LOVING that 30cm Rouge H Box Birkin on line right now but it's Box and I already have the black Box Hac so.......c'est la vie....

OOOH :sad: no Paris? Oh well - there are Hermes boutiques in Italy and sweet Paris will wait for you next year.
I have a hunch you are going to come home from this trip with something amazing...

Yep....I'm thinking you girls are right! 30cm Birkin for Shopmom. Unless I see a 28cm HAC and fall madly in love with it.......but I did a mock-up with the measurements and I think it's too small for my body frame. I really want more of a tote than a handbag and something kinda sqwooshy but not floppy. I'm LOVING that 30cm Rouge H Box Birkin on line right now but it's Box and I already have the black Box Hac so.......c'est la vie....

:yes: Sqwooshy Birkin all the way! Unless you fall for something else...that's the fun, you never know! :lol:

I am always so late on everything--no Paris? But NY!?!? Almost as good...looking forward to your report from Madison. And I still think a 30cm in Rouge Garance would look AMAZING on you!

Rouge H Chamonix ??????? AGHHHHH! Where? Where?

.....Flossy?.......Flossy?

OK....wait.....it's not sqwooshy. oh but Chamonix is so lovely......

I was offered one in fuschia ostrich ( sorry Kou) that's before I joined the PF or else I would have told you.. anyway I couldn't even fit m y hand through it to wear it on my wrist and I've got small hands... so I didn't take it... I like the 32 HAC or the 30 or 35 Birkin even the 25 cm has a larger handle hole.

Oh GiGi........there are a few words that describe me but Patience and Focused are not among them! I am a big, fat LOSER (capital L at my forehead) when it comes to being focused with Hermes....I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!