$2825 Chanel Over the Knee Boot Problem

What should I do about these boots?

• Return them, get some other thigh high boot.

• Keep them the folding isn't bad.

• No idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all....

I purchased these Chanel boots which are by far the most expensive shoes I have ever purchased.... and they look quite nice when they are all pulled up however when I walk they start to buckle or ripple or bubble...how do I put it...around the knee area...

Has anyone else purchased these boots and can lend some advice on whether this happened to them? Whether with wear out of doors there was improvement? Please advise.

PS

The attached photos of me wearing the boots are taken by myself with an iPhone so they are not super clear + I had to change the light and contrast to show the wrinkling.... so mentally calculate that they look a bit nicer in real life than the photos.

IMG_0008.PNG

IMG_0040.PNG

IMG_0041.PNG

ChanelBoota1.jpg

ChanelBoota2.jpg

looks like the leather stretched out so it's no longer laying properly along your leg.. If I paid $28.25 for them, eh, I'd live with then until the trend died out... but at $2825, I'd definitely say something to the store and try to return

Thanks....It is lambskin so it stretches more easily I think.... When I first got them and tried them on I detected no problems.... and I was a little thinner then (5-7 lbs) but that shouldn't make much of a difference...

They aren't very flattering for $3000. I would return them.

Have you seen the threads here about the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 OTK boot? A lot of TPF ladies have been raving over them since they fit so well. Perhaps you could try those if you are still interested in this trend.

The bubbling is unattractive. For the price you should be 100% satisfied and happywith them. Please return them and get a better fitting pair of boots. Keep us posted.

Hi bona.notabilia,!:flowers:
I'm Sorry but for that Price!:tdown::tdown::tdown:
There are so many other great OTK and Thigh Hi Boots out there that don't bubble like that!:cursing:
Being Honest it L:nuts::nuts:K's Terrible!
Shame on Channel for selling a Boot like that for that Price!
I would return them and if you are still in love with that style I would ask the SA how they could Guarantee that would Never Happen again!
If they can't answer that then I would take my business else where!
Please keep us all up to date what you end up doing!

First welcome to TPF!:biggrin:
And, i agree with the other ladies... return them as its not worth it!!!

If you want OTK boot, i agree the stuart weitzman 5050 are wonderful but FLAT

if you want heeled thigh high, christian louboutins have wonderful ones including gucci and burberry!!! you can find them at net a porter, luisviaroma and brownsfashion.com

Also,check out outnet.com for sales, they have thigh high boots that show up once in a while... in the UK outnet website, there has been this louboutin thigh high python ones that are half of that chanel boots price and they are TDF!

Yes, I agree with everyone else here. You should definitely return them and find something that fits you better in the knee area. The bubbling is no good and the boots are way too expensive for you to keep and not be 100% satisfied.