$2800 cardigan from J. Crew?! WTF?

*Barf*

$2800 is better spent on a ball gown for a dinner/banquet/social function or even a wedding dress.

NOT a (lets call it what it is) damn sweater with a nausating design!

I think I'd spend that money on a vacation instead!

What is their purpose in this? I think they're just trying to see what they can actually get away with! They obviously think very highly of themselves.

Eww. This one is 3000 but i wouldnt spend 30

erez
Hey I got that jacket. I found it on the sale rack for 440.00. It's actually allot cuter in person

Hey I got that jacket. I found it on the sale rack for 440.00. It's actually allot cuter in person

What sale rack did you find this jacket at? I mean, this jacket is from THIS season right? (I need to shop where you shop)

I would have to see it in motion, because the pictures are not doing it justice AT ALL. I am curious to know if you are getting alot of use out of it?

I think some stores carry the limited and/or exclusive pieces or they are a customer return. Pair that with in store-sales and additional price breaks (I think they are offering an additional 40% off in stores on sale items this weekend?), and some of the outrageous items can turn out semi-reasonable.

But it's only a deal if you love it!

WOW, those prices are so ridiculous! If someone bought one and then tried to sell it on ebay, they'd be lucky to get $100 for it. I'd rather spend that same amount of money on a Louis Vuitton Suhali piece.