28 Weeks Later

spangle

Hello Kitty
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
UK
Has anyone seen this yet? I managed to watch it last week and gotta say it was one of my fav films of the year!
Definitely worth watching :tup:

spangle

Hello Kitty
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
UK
Yeah she's one of the Army ppl.
I don't think it is too gruesome. As I am not great with lots of blood and I could watch it with no probelms...

rubylola

Sep 3, 2006
I thought it was fantastic. Robert Carlyle's performance was amazing- you really saw his guilt and shame at one point, and later his fury. I won't elaborate as i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but he is a class act.

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Asia & U.S.
I still hadn't had a chance to see this yet but I love the first one ("28 Days Later") and the sequel has been receiving great reviews on IMDB.

I've heard that they're going to do a third film in the series and that it's going to be titled "28 Months Later", which will pick up where "28 Weeks Later" left off.

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
London UK
Looking forward to seeing it! I liked the first one, will always remember the guy with the drop of blood falls into his eye and he becomes infected after doing so well before

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Saw it a few weeks back, definitely not what a expected. A bit slow, but it was okay. Glad we rented.