28 Weeks Later

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen this yet? I managed to watch it last week and gotta say it was one of my fav films of the year!
    Definitely worth watching :tup:

2. I want to watch it too, but is it gruesome?

3. ^^^yeah that.

4. I loved the first film, 28 days later. I am glad to hear that it is worth watching. I think Rose Byrne (an Ozzie) is one of the stars?

5. Yeah she's one of the Army ppl.
    I don't think it is too gruesome. As I am not great with lots of blood and I could watch it with no probelms...

6. I've been to see this as well and loved it! :smile:

7. I somehow liked the first one better... perhaps because for the 2nd I already knew what to expect :P

8. I thought it was fantastic. Robert Carlyle's performance was amazing- you really saw his guilt and shame at one point, and later his fury. I won't elaborate as i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but he is a class act.

9. I still hadn't had a chance to see this yet but I love the first one ("28 Days Later") and the sequel has been receiving great reviews on IMDB.

I've heard that they're going to do a third film in the series and that it's going to be titled "28 Months Later", which will pick up where "28 Weeks Later" left off.

10. I think the first one was better but it was still a good film. I loved seeing London and all the places i recognise all deserted and creepy!

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. Looking forward to seeing it! I liked the first one, will always remember the guy with the drop of blood falls into his eye and he becomes infected after doing so well before

14. Saw it a few weeks back, definitely not what a expected. A bit slow, but it was okay. Glad we rented.