$275 Mini Twiggy Metallic Orange from Barney's

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm pretty sure it's the Barney's Co-op in the LA area. My friend called me from there asking if I wanted it this afternoon. I passed it up but someone else can give it a nice home for Christmas :yes:

She said it was $275 because it was on sale. She said there was some random non-moto B-bag on sale there too but I didn't ask. Avoiding temptation :P

2. I want it... :crybaby: can't get there.

3. I think you can call and have them send. It's about 12-25 to send depending on the weight or something.

4. aw thanks. But i live in Australia... :sad:

5. $275?!! :nuts: That bag is so cute!

6. i saw this bag at the camarillo outlets a month ago. Its in a case that you have to look for to find, and you cant see pricing without asking someone and there is never anyone available there! So i passed.

that and that bag is TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its still pretty cute!

7. Wait, that's the one!

Is it a mini Twiggy or Mini Classique (I didn't see it in person)? I think it's actually a Mini Classique....Hm...title change!

8. the one i saw was a mini twiggy, but it looked smaller than I even thought the mini twiggy would be.

9. ^ There's two sizes of the mini twiggy. One is really cute and small (4"h x 8"w x 4"d; 18" strap) and the other bigger and can hold nearly as much as the first style can (5"h x 10"w x 4"d; 18" strap).