25th anniversary care bears....

pound puppies! haha i have a tape with 3 episodes on it, i should add them to youtube haha Ill wait til i get my care bears tape and i can put them all on one dvd and then add them to youtube

OMG, I love the Carebears! I'm almost as old as they are :shame: I practically grew up with my Cheer Bear...which I still have to this day.

Here's my collection of mini carebears that my mom surprised me with a few years ago. The white one on the right actually came in a DVD set I purchased last Christmas!

342f1f37.jpg

It kills me that I'm missing some though :crybaby:
haha i turn 25 in june, so i am like the same age as the, just about too haha

the new ones are cute...i have the ones that were re-released a few years ago...i :heart: the care bears. i've seen them at target...but that was awhile ago..i don't know if they still have them.

I finally got my bedtime bear! :love: My hubby :love: got it for me from target. His boss went the day before v-day and hid it for him! :P I bought the new grumpy and goodluck bear from walmart last night! :smile:

Attachments

• bedtime.jpg
    bedtime.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 647
^^Too cute!

This thread has inspired me to complete my collection. I've been searching on ebay for more Care Bear beanies from the same release/series as my other ones and in just one day, I've purchased 7! :nuts:

so i have found out sometime this year they are coming out with more special edition 25th anniversary care bears(Love-A-Lot Bear, Harmony Bear, Best Friend Bear and Grumpy Bear) and also 2 heart of gold bears!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,158