$2580 for mono bag?

The LV SC bag...is it worth $2580?

• No, go for something else

• Technically no, but I am buying one anyway

• Yes, save up and hope you can still find one

Results are only viewable after voting.
personally, I LOVE this bag, and it's everything I'd want in an everday bag. It's casual, almost kind of sporty, yet elegant, and the perfect size. If I could design a bag for myself, it wouldn't be very different from this one! I especially love the shoulder strap, as I've been debating whether or not to buy one for my mono speedy 40. but yikes, $2500 is more than I'd spend on a bag, right now. oh well...

From the pictures I've seen I love this bag, especially the leather version, but both the leather and Mono versions are out of my price range. If the Mono version was $1500 or below, I would have considered it, but $2580 is ridiculous for a Mono bag IMO.

Too much money and I don't feel like the design is worth it~! For example, the etoile is justifiable in some ways like the hardware, the design, and the quilted canvas. Meanwhile, I can pretty much buy a speedy 35 and a strap and it'd look the same! just my two cents~

I am starting to love this bag the more I look at it!

Many other versions of the mono. have been pricy also!

Am going to look at it when it comes out, although I am not going to waitlist!

IRL is the true test!

Man, I cant stop thinking about this bag! The price is killing me but I cant stop myself from looking at its pictures all day long. I have to see what the final price will be and go from there..

Here is my opinion, if you love it, and know for sure you will kicking yourself if you don't get it, then go get it. But if you have a doubt here and there, I wouldn't buy it. In fact I just feel I won't spend $ 2580 just for mono bag. If I spend that much on bag, I would rather to get something else. Too expensive for canvas in my opinion.

o.k to me its crossbread!.. between a keepall/speedy and stephen
I don't think the design is that original and it def ain't worth soooo much money!!! but hey if the bag is someone HG buy it and enjoy it!

Attachments

• MonogramSCbag.jpg
    MonogramSCbag.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
If you love it and can afford it no problem then get it. Otherwise, it is priced too high. But I am lusting for the Kalahari GM mono and that is like 3600!!!! But I know It is out of my range but I love it.

It reminds me of the Steven/keepall. To similar to the Steven for me, which I already have, so I will pass on this one. But if you really like it, I would say go for it.

^^^ My thoughts exactly, it looks like the offspring of at Stephen and a keepall! The Stephen was around $2K if I remember correctly and it is mono canvas, but I love mine and think it is worth every penny! However, it has more special details like the tortoise strap and pleating. To me I am not sure this bag is worth it, but if it makes your heart sing I say go for it because having her design it makes it more special than regular mono.