$2500 to spend on first Chanel - where do l start????

taste4design

Dec 22, 2010
Hello lovelies,

I started a thread last week regarding VL wallets versus Chanel and upon the feedback (which was most helpful) l have decided that it would be better to invest my money in a Chanel bag. I have $2500.00 to spend, l dont even know if this is enough. I have 3 boys under 8 - l really need something like a tote.
Suggestions would be much appreciated - l am in Australia and will be visiting the Chanel boutique at Chadstone tomorrow (l think pricing is pretty high in Aus - l know LV is compared to USA):smile:

Thank you thank you thank you

I just bought THE best tote!!! It's washed caviar (LOVE it) perfect size, shape, everything! It's $2300, unless it's gone up.
Here's a pic....(sorry, I dunno how to make the pic smaller)
000_0004.jpg

I just bought THE best tote!!! It's washed caviar (LOVE it) perfect size, shape, everything! It's $2300, unless it's gone up.
Here's a pic....(sorry, I dunno how to make the pic smaller)
000_0004.jpg

OOhhh - now thats gorgeous, this is the size bag l am looking for. Its simply stunning, thank you so much for posting the pic. That is most helpful and appreciated.:smile:

OOhhh - now thats gorgeous, this is the size bag l am looking for. Its simply stunning, thank you so much for posting the pic. That is most helpful and appreciated.:smile:

You're so welcome!! It's even better in real life! I got mine from Hector/(Westfield Topanga's Nordstrom Chanel) but I'm sure you'll be able to find it through just about anyone.
[email protected]

Let us know what you decide!!:biggrin:

Here's some pics of mine - I love it! My favorite, most used Chanel bag...

ChanelCerf1.jpg

ChanelCerf2.jpg

ChanelCerf3.jpg

ChanelCerf4.jpg

Thank you, you are gorgeous for posting these for me to see, l love the different storage compartments - wow. Im used to LV with just one pocket then the bottomless abyss trying to find things. And its great that it can be handheld and perhaps also fit on the shoulder. Thank you;)

Thank you, you are gorgeous for posting these for me to see, l love the different storage compartments - wow. Im used to LV with just one pocket then the bottomless abyss trying to find things. And its great that it can be handheld and perhaps also fit on the shoulder. Thank you;)

FlipDiver, love the cerf tote too!!

Thanks! The Cerf tote is awesome as a work tote and/or mommy bag b/c it fits so much stuff and you can just throw it in there and go! I keep my keys and cell in the front outside pocket. The rolled handles make it look really professional for work, and then when I'm running around with my baby on the weekends doing errands, I can use the shoulder strap. So practical!

It retails for $2400 but it will probably go up with the price increase, if it hasn't already. I will probably get it in another color. Good luck with your choice!