25% Off Trasporto - No tax, free shipping!

I'll be replying to your PMs now - just got in here a while ago and already I have like 43 PMs!

Ok, ignore my PM'ed reply and read it here: Thanks for the tip! I love that particular store, and just bought something from them last month-- I should have known they would have such a great deal!

I hope the order I just made with them goes through, and they haven't run out of the item I want!

Ok, ignore my PM'ed reply and read it here: Thanks for the tip! I love that particular store, and just bought something from them last month-- I should have known they would have such a great deal!

I hope the order I just made with them goes through, and they haven't run out of the item I want!

Congrats!!! :tup:

I think this site has the most awesome and personalized customer service! They are responsive and quick to reply emails - I am sure your purchase got through fine since you won't be able to check out once an item becomes unavailable. They do remove sold out items but sometimes not fast enough since ppl are buying mad last night! Haha ...

OOo:huh:OOo:huh:Ooo ... I was also tempted by that and the Moofia T-Shirt! I don't know but they do have such great deals .. and yeah, I can't peel my eyes off the Toki jewelry too!

Yeah, I totally caved, I've wanted the Mozz Tee and Moofia hoodie for so long. It was too good of a deal to pass up!

My son is dying for the Adios Star keychain to hang from his backpack, so I think I'll start some early Christmas shopping too! :graucho:

-SB

Eeek, wah! I don't think there's any style of bag I want that's left. Nerts...

Awww....yeah, the bags sold out fast.

Here's what left:

Trasporto - Bambino, Bambinone, BV and Gioco

Tutti - Bambino, Bambinone, BV, Gioco and Dolce (one left)

Hoodies - most are gone by now! But they still have Amore Family Hoodie, Latte Amore Hoodie, Tokidoki Initails Hoodie and only one Tokidoki Stones Hoodie left.

T-Shirts : Much more selection available including Mozz Moofia in Black and Sputnik!