25% off everthing at Cosmetic Mall

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks for posting
    I just save $30 on my chanel order

2. how do u get the 25% off??? help! i looked at their prices and they seem to match up w/ wat was on the NM website....any suggestions thanx!

3. Just click on that link which is cosmeticmall.com/luckymag
    Note that its original URL is followed by luckymag, it's a special offer for Lucky Magazine readers. =)

4. ^ The Promotional Discount is reflected in your Shopping Basket. At the bottom of the page, you will see the amount deducted for Lucky Breaks 25% Off.

Has anyone here heard of this site before? Ordered from them before?

5. Yes, I've gotten my Fran Wilson lipsticks from there for the past 3-4 years. They are GREAT! Service is good, fast delivery. No complaints from me.:smile:

6. Thanks for replying, I'll order some stuffs from them later today. =)

7. does anyone know when the promotion expires? Thanks.

8. I don't know the exact expiration date (don't remember seeing it), but it should expire in a month or so from now. The offer was printed in the October 06 issue of Lucky Magazine (on newstand now), I just received the issue in the mail a few days ago.

9. They're pretty much out of everything I want. :sad:

10. Thank you very much, you're sweet.

11. Thanks for posting this baglover! What a super deal. In addition to the 25% discount, you get 9% cash back:supacool:

12. Tod, I totally forgot about LuckyMagRewards. =) Thanks for reminding us. Luckily, I haven't ordered yet. I'm out of mosturizer, eye cream, etc. It's too bad that they don't have Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler (I need a replacement). This is the perfect time to try this store.

13. When will those be available again? This promotional offer should be good for another month.

14. I noticed that too. It looks like a lot of sold out products are arriving on October 1st and that they'll e-mail you when it comes in. Luckily it's an October issue and there's some time.