25% off coupon question

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
My mom just got a 25% off coupon in her inbox to purchase online or print and take to a store. Is this a pce? She's never bought anything from coach and only signed up at coachfactory.com. It has her name and postal code on it as well as an online code. So does this mean no one else can use it? Do the stores ask for id? Sorry for the questions but I'm in Canada and the closest coach is in another province. My hubby would be able to pick it up for me but would they let him use it? Can I give the online code to others or would my mom get in trouble from coach and not get the coupons anymore? It says not transferable. Thanks.

It's good for anyone. The code isn't attached to a customer's name. I have used PCE's that were addressed to my email and have also been given PCE's by friends who didn't want them.

My mom just got a 25% off coupon in her inbox to purchase online or print and take to a store. Is this a pce? She's never bought anything from coach and only signed up at coachfactory.com. It has her name and postal code on it as well as an online code. So does this mean no one else can use it? Do the stores ask for id? Sorry for the questions but I'm in Canada and the closest coach is in another province. My hubby would be able to pick it up for me but would they let him use it? Can I give the online code to others or would my mom get in trouble from coach and not get the coupons anymore? It says not transferable. Thanks.

Sounds like it is indeed a PCE. Anyone can use it. In your case, why don't you try doing a phone order for your items first, and then your hubby can pick it up for you.

Thanks ladies! It's just funny to me that my mom of all people got these. She's never bought coach herself. She's just been deleting them! I said no no! I will use them. Lol. She thought they were the same as the factory ones.

When I try to use a pCE that someone kindly gave me at check out, the site won't let me even click on the PCE code area? Anyone have this problem or know how to get it to let me enter a code?