25% off coupon... I did not get the coupon but will get the 25% off!!

1. I know there is a thread opened to discuss the coupon, but wanted to share what happened with me.

I usually buy my coaches at Macys since I have their CC and I get coupons and discounts, but I bought my patchwork tote from this nice SA at Coach at our local mall. So i went yesterday to check out the new collection; and that lovely SA approached me asked me how was my baby and how am I enjoying my tote, then she asked me whether I recived the 25% off coupn or not, and I told her No (and i know why) so she said, come on thursday and I will give you the 25% off, then she told me that she could do a presale so I got all excited and did a presale on this
    [​IMG] New COACH HAMPTONS STRIPE BOOK TOTE

so guys, if you are close to an SA at your coach, they might give you that 25% off!!

:roflmfao: :yahoo:

2. A good SA is a pearl of great price. Congrats on finding yours!

3. And congrats on your booktote!! I love mine!!

4. Congrats! Nice SA you got there!

5. Do you know if all the Coach stores are offering the extra 25%. I just bought a coach bag today and specifically asked if there were any discounts coming up and the SA told me no. Wow I would have loved to get the extra discount.

6. Nope, it's a regional thing. It's for preferred customers only too I believe.

7. Wow! Good for you. Enjoy your tote - it's gorgeous!

8. Hi guys, thank you!!
    The purpose of my thread was to ask a nice SA if sh ecan give you that discount, it starts on thursday. I mean come on all I bought from that store was 2 bags and i was given the 25% off . i know some people deserve it more than I do.
    if anyone lives in Orlando, FL. I am willing to go with you to the store and get you that 25% off if you want

9. Nina; we will be twins! This is the bag I preordered as well.

10. A few months back my local store offered I think 30% off. I actually had an invitation, but did not need it. My Coach store was offering to anyone and everyone in the store. (Walt Whitman Mall, Long Island, New York). If I didn't have an invitation I'd still go down to the store. (Although there not offering it in my area this time).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice