25% off Coach handbags at Dillard's

csisco

May 15, 2008
Coach handbags are currently 25% off at Dillard's now through Nov. 28 if you are an email subscriber to Dillard's and received the email this morning. It is at participating stores listed and you must provide the email as it has to be scanned.

Wanted to pass along so everyone can check their email!
Happy shopping!!

Hm, my store is not included. Could it be only the stores that have Coach stores near them are the ones having the sale? There is not a Coach store withing 80 miles of my store. And when I looked at the nearest other Dillards that are having the extra % off have Coach stores near by.

Every year around the holidays, can't remember if November or Dec, my Dillards has historically had a sale 25% off all handbags and I mean ALL brands. Wonder if they will not do so this year and instead opt for the coupons

For what it's worth, I'm not a cardholder but did receive the email, so who knows what the rhyme or reason is for the ones who did or did not get it. Also, there is a Coach store in the same Mall as the Dillard's store near me so who knows how they determined any of this!!! LOL