25% off - Banana Republic Thank You Event 7/16-7/19

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search and didn't see this mentioned. I got a postcard today about this event:

25% off any purchase at Banana Republic when using BR, Gap, or ON card July 16-19

Online code: THANKYOU

2. I just got my card, too! Yea! Great timing for shopping for fall!

3. Thanks for posting! I really want a trench coat from gap and I just received a $100 GC. Yay~~!!!

4. hun, my BR store has been 55% of this whole week! i got a new jacket there and i got burberry polos at my burberry store for 15$ and swim trunks for 30$

5. Just wanted to bump since event starts today - Happy Shopping!

6. bump! stilll going on!

7. Thanks for posting. I just returned from the store with a huge haul of clothes for my husband and three things for myself. Most of it was already on sale so this made it even better.

8. I got a cashemere cardigan from the store for a total of 11.00!! I also wanted to mention that their outlet is having a huge sale. 40% off the entire store and 50% off clearance. I got nine dress shirts, a pair of dress pants, one skirt, two dress pants for DH and a shirt for my step dad. All for about $108 :P

9. ^Ooooh!!!! Thanks for posting, there's an outlet nearby, I hope to score some great deals like you! Do you know if the sale is only for this weekend or is it ongoing?