25% Off At Lesportsac.com!!!

Yeah I hope the code is still good when they get Vacanze on the site. I want a Zucca but I don't want to pay full price for one.

Last time they had the sale it wasn't valid on the new mdse. :tdown: so even if they were to put vacanze up tomorrow w/the code still valid you wouldn't be able to use it on vacanze. :Push:

*sigh* why must we be left out LOL I just dont get it. Anywho, congrats to all the girls that got to use the discount code!! Remember to post pics when you get them! :graucho:

JENY~ I LOVE YOUR BITTEN DONUT!! :biggrin: I'm only missing "Double-stuffed" for my collection :sad: hehe Arent they the cutest?!

JENY~ I LOVE YOUR BITTEN DONUT!! :biggrin: I'm only missing "Double-stuffed" for my collection :sad: hehe Arent they the cutest?!

Thanks Dana!! :love: I :heart::heart: the donuts! I am totally totally obsessed w/them right now!! I'm missing double stuffed too! :cursing: I actually bought so many extras trying to get him that I almost have a complete second collection for my BF! :nuts: Do you have any extra donuts? :graucho: