$25 off at billion dollar babes and free ship

atarpley

Oct 19, 2008
Billion Dollar Babes has free shipping on all orders today. If you use the code OPRAH you get $25 off (not sure how long the code is good for). Today's boutiques are Kinerase, Amazing Cosmetics and C&C California.

I picked up some kinerase spf moisturizer for less than $23 shipped!

miramar

Jul 30, 2006
I used the code "Oprah" about 10 days ago to purchase jewellery which was $25 dollars, so I basically paid for shipping and tax .. but it has still not shipped and order status shows -in progress . i have not heard of this web site as much as gilt/haute/ideli/ rue lala .. so I do not know. The code appeared in sept O magazine that I received.
Has anybody else have experience with this web site ??

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
Billiondollarbabes is good. Remember it take up to 14 days for them to ship, because they have to receive the stock form the vendor. I had a issue with the Kale bag that I order a while back and they took care of it just fine. The customer reps that I talked were all great.

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
is this a one-time use code for each account? Or can it be used more than once during the month of August (like once for each sale)? Can you say what the Oprah Magazine said?

miramar

Jul 30, 2006
Billiondollarbabes is good. Remember it take up to 14 days for them to ship, because they have to receive the stock form the vendor. I had a issue with the Kale bag that I order a while back and they took care of it just fine. The customer reps that I talked were all great.

Thanks for letting me know about this ! Now I will wait for my jewellery to ship !!