25% off at Amazon.com

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
NY
No code needed. Just add the item on your cart and the promo will reflect upon checkout.

I forgot to mention that this only applies to items $50+

bmatencio

Couture Again
O.G.
Sep 30, 2009
That is my luck! I just ordered the mini matinee gray nubuck from Luna Boston a couple days ago because it was the lowest price and now it is way less on Amazon!

:pout:

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
NY
^ I know luna boston price matches.... so maybe you can email them and send the link to amazon and ask if they can adjust the price that you paid? I haven't done this but it is worth a shot, it won't hurt! :smile: Good luck!

bmatencio

Couture Again
O.G.
Sep 30, 2009
I sent them an email showing my cart reflecting price difference. Hope they agree to match since it has only been a couple days.

Thanks for your help.

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
^^
My Obsessions Boutique (MOB)
40% off all sale items
Code: SALEITEMS...valid thru Thursday 11/11

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
NY
wow what a deal i just scored a black MAC and Can't Buy Me Love pouch for $206! :biggrin:
I ordered a black MAC too! :yahoo:

I sent them an email showing my cart reflecting price difference. Hope they agree to match since it has only been a couple days.

Thanks for your help.
No problem, please let us know if they honored this and gave you price adjustment! Good luck!

bmatencio

Couture Again
O.G.
Sep 30, 2009
My Obessions has the mini matinee in grey nubuck for $330 with an additional 40% off sale right now.
I heard back from LB and they stated that they would see if they could honor the Amazon but that they would not honor MOB. Not sure why but am a little disappointed.

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
New York
I just went to Amazon (their email this morning said 25% off Shoes over $50.00, but I thought I would try) picked out a RM purse, and got to checkout and it was still showing full price. One more button and I would have purchased it. Where did your discounts show up? I really want this purse at the 25% off. :sad: