$25 off $100 if you pay with Paypal

Okie-Toki

Nov 14, 2007
Hi d1000, thank you for the tip-off for the eBay coupon. I was super excited to see the good news!!

But I tried it out with my PayPal invoice today (against my 'Buy it now' purchase exceeding $100) but sadly, it did not work for me. The prompt that was given : "This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account." Probably because I am not holding a US eBay account.

After that I did some research on my own, it seems that there is an ongoing promotion for eBay Mastercard users - get up to $25 off your eBay purchases til 15 Dec '07. I'm not too sure if this is the same promotion/offer that the link is referring to though

shari58

Sep 14, 2007
Hi d1000, thank you for the tip-off for the eBay coupon. I was super excited to see the good news!!

But I tried it out with my PayPal invoice today (against my 'Buy it now' purchase exceeding $100) but sadly, it did not work for me. The prompt that was given : "This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account." Probably because I am not holding a US eBay account.

After that I did some research on my own, it seems that there is an ongoing promotion for eBay Mastercard users - get up to $25 off your eBay purchases til 15 Dec '07. I'm not too sure if this is the same promotion/offer that the link is referring to though

I also tried that on ebay since I always use paypal...didn't work either...I tried it on everything I bought...oh wells...I don't think it works with toki items...I could be wrong...