Available on Rue La La today - it's today's "Boston Pick".
- $25 for a $50 gift card to Lord & Taylor, valid in-store and online. You will receive your gift card by mail from Lord & Taylor no later than December 15, 2010.
- Lord & Taylor has four convenient Boston-area locations: 760 Boylston Street, Boston; 1245 Worcester Road, Natick; 1320 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington; and 250 Granite Street, Braintree. Also valid at all Lord & Taylor locations nationwide.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase. You will receive your gift card by mail from Lord & Taylor no later than December 15, 2010.
- Valid at all Boston-area locations, as well as all Lord & Taylor locations nationwide.
- Transferrable to friends and family.
- Lord & Taylor Gift Cards do not expire, have no fees, and are redeemable both in-store and online.
- Limited to one gift card per person.
- Merchant is responsible for gift card redemption.
- Attempts to redeem inconsistent with the terms and conditions may render the gift card void.
- Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards. Gift card may not be duplicated, sold or traded unless permitted by merchant or required by law.
- Were sorry that we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.