$25 for a $50 Lord and Taylor Gift Card Nationwide

kristinayee

Apr 22, 2008
Available on Rue La La today - it's today's "Boston Pick".

The details:
  • $25 for a $50 gift card to Lord & Taylor, valid in-store and online. You will receive your gift card by mail from Lord & Taylor no later than December 15, 2010.
  • Lord & Taylor has four convenient Boston-area locations: 760 Boylston Street, Boston; 1245 Worcester Road, Natick; 1320 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington; and 250 Granite Street, Braintree. Also valid at all Lord & Taylor locations nationwide.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM. NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS OR MODIFICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.
  • Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase. You will receive your gift card by mail from Lord & Taylor no later than December 15, 2010.
  • Valid at all Boston-area locations, as well as all Lord & Taylor locations nationwide.
  • Transferrable to friends and family.
  • Lord & Taylor Gift Cards do not expire, have no fees, and are redeemable both in-store and online.
  • Limited to one gift card per person.
  • Merchant is responsible for gift card redemption.
  • Attempts to redeem inconsistent with the terms and conditions may render the gift card void.
  • Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards. Gift card may not be duplicated, sold or traded unless permitted by merchant or required by law.
  • We’re sorry that we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
  • This offer may not be combined with any other discounts, offers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Thanks, that's a great deal. It will make a nice Christmas present if I don't use it first.:biggrin:

Dec 25, 2009
Does it have to be used in Boston? can it be used in NY?
Valid at all Boston-area locations, as well as all Lord & Taylor locations nationwide.
Transferrable to friends and family.
Lord & Taylor Gift Cards do not expire, have no fees, and are redeemable both in-store and online.

Jan 12, 2010
NYC
Are they still available? Everytime I try to add it to my cart it tells me my session has timed out.. ?? Is this their way of telling me it's sold out?

**Nevermind!! Just figured it out. For some reason it wanted me to log in 3 times (???) before making the purchase. But what makes the deal even sweeter is that I had a $20 credit which I forgot about, so I paid $5 for this deal. :yahoo: Thanks OP!!!!

Last edited:

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Thanks OP! I'm planning to use mine at the skincare/cosmetic counter. I wonder if I can use this during the gift with purchase events (ie. spend $25 on Clinique and get 8 pieces sample set).