$25 for $50 Gift Card to Nordstrom Rack

milanhatezu

Jan 13, 2010
CA/NY
"Valid at all Nordstrom Rack locations. In-store only. Not valid for gift cards. Not valid with other offers or discounts."

TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLIED TO GIFT CERTIFICATES/GIFT CARDS

• Limit 1 per person
  • Good for $50 value of merchandise ($25 customer Paid For value plus $25 Add-On Offer value)
  • Add-On Offer Value EXPIRES ON* December 31, 2010 ($25 customer Paid For value never expires)
  • Add-On Offer Value is valid from November 19, 2010-December 31, 2010
  • May not be redeemed for cash except as required by law.
  • Valid only at Nordstrom Rack locations
  • Offer may not be used as payment on account
  • Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
  • Must be used in a single transaction and surrendered in store at time of merchandise purchase
  • May not be used to purchase Nordstrom Gift Cards
  • Value of merchandise purchased must be at least $50, or remaining balance will be forfeited
  • Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, promotions or with a Nordstrom employee discount
  • Offer not valid in Nordstrom Stores, Last Chance, nordstrom.com or by phone
  • No adjustments on previous purchases
  • Not reloadable
  • To verify balance call 1.877.283.4045

camelbag

May 30, 2009
I have not used Groupon before. How do I go about getting this gift card? When I click on the link it takes me to nordstrom-miami page but I am near San Francisco. Would it be OK to order the gift card from the miami page? Also I am assuming entering credit card info on Groupon is safe since it is such a wellknown site? Thanks

Last edited:

sailornep5

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
SF Bay Area, CA
It limits you to one per city, so if you want to get more than one you can click on different cities to see if they offer the same deal. Tampa Bay and Chicago are a few examples.

milanhatezu

Jan 13, 2010
CA/NY
No referral links

Cities that are offering the discount:
Chicago, Miami, Tampa Bay,Raleigh Durham NC and Houston

you can check out with multiples if they are from different cities.

Last edited by a moderator: