25 0r 30?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is there a big difference? I just received the 30 today, thought it too big, however zipper is a bit narrow. Will the 25 I've ordered be too small?

(Sorry for all the posts on the speedy, I am trying to figure this all out before price increase on Monday!):wacko:

2. I like the 25 better but that's because the 30 looks too big on me.

3. 30 looks too big on me too, but I'm not little by any means... 5'9''

I think the whole bag symetry is off w/the 30. Too much bag, too little handle.....

4. The 25 is pretty teensy. Seems a big differernce 2 me

5. I say 30. 30 has a nice proportionate shape to it, while the 25 is kind of odd (but still nice)

6. that's a good decision!

7. Go 25!!

8. Mine is a 25 and it has heaps of room. The 30 looked reaallly big on me and I am 5'2

9. 30!!

10. I Say The 30....Let Us Know What You Choose! :smile:

11. Yippie, go 25 !

12. If you think the zipper on the 30 is too narrow, you're going to hate the 25. IMO.

13. The 25 zipper is VERY narrow, much more narrow than the 30.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice