24 year olds....who work full time

I wear dresses almost every day with peep toe pumps and my pearls. I find that it's easier to get ready in the morning when all I have to do is grab a dress!

I'm not a fan of pants. I usually only wear them when I over-sleep my alarm and don't have time to shave my legs :shame:

i'm 24 and am a teacher so i have to be pretty conservative...no low cut tops, nothign too revealing. i tend to do dress pants, flats or heels and a structured cotton tshirt and a cardigan. layering is key as the school can be really iffy on its temp.

I work in a lab so my dress code is a bit different. People here usually wear pretty casual stuff, but the higher ups do dress more conservatively. I'm always in flats because I'm standing up a lot and the foot has to be fully enclosed (no peep-toe! :sad:). Clothing wise I'm either in skirts or dark colored straight jeans with some kind of nice top and a cardigan if it's chilly.

like pinkdancer, i'm not a fan of pants. i live in high-waisted pencil skirts with cute blouses, dressy tees/cardigans, always with a high-heeled pump. sometimes i wear dresses with a cardigan and belt at the waist. i'm not too adventurous when it comes to colors--all my work clothes are different shades of black, gray, white, or purple. i'm so boring :wtf:

My style is a mixture everything, glam, edgy, conservative, and sexy. I wear whatever I like. I consider myself to be ecclectic, its hard for me to define my style, mainly because it alwas changes.

i work in a relatively business formal office.. so i practically live in pencil skirts, dress shirts, cardigans and wide belts :smile: like a few others, i'm not a big fan of pants either.. i think that may have to change a bit since fall is fast approaching..

and i have to agree with jhazn85, it is boring indeed. ugh :smash:

I'm 24 and at my last job it was "professional dress." I bent the rules and wore dresses. I am now working for myself and wear jeans and blouses as I work on stuff around the house.

Today I incorporated my business and I wore a yellow polo and wide-leg Sass & Bide jeans and brown Chloe' flats. I was invited to show a fashion collection at the Scottsdale Fashion Week, so that is now my job!

I'm 24 and work in a hospital setting-- so it's all about casual and comfortable, as I am in a lab coat and on my feet all day.

I did start a part time gig at a more laid back setting, where I wear flats, nice slacks with a cami and silk shell over with some pearls thrown over. That's a fun job haha.

My style is a mixture everything, glam, edgy, conservative, and sexy. I wear whatever I like. I consider myself to be ecclectic, its hard for me to define my style, mainly because it alwas changes.

I totally have to echo LadyLouboutin08 :smile: I'm 25 own my own consulting business so I mostly work from home and a few off-site offices...today I was wearinga man-tailored long button down shirt, skinny blue jeans and boots with a long scarf, yesterday it was a cargo D&G shirt and black Rocks with my new Michael Kors heels (the ones with the gold zipper down the middle!) I'm always wearing heels though :smile:
...I'm a slave to fashion :tup: I fear the day I end up working in an office 9 - 5 and have to wear business suits :tdown:

I'm 25 and work in an office. I was a practicing solicitor until a couple of months ago and I used to have to wear suits all the time. Now I still dress well, but can wear dresses with long coats over the top, jeans with heels and a neat sweater on Fridays etc. My favourite outfit would be great black pants, flats, little grey or pink sweater top and pearls. Black or navy trench as a cover up.