24 Trailor - anyone seen it?!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: Ok, so I LOVE 24 - LOVE. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Something about Jack Bauer man - I find him SO sexy :drool: . Kiefer Sutherland, no - but JACK BAUER - oooohhhhh-eeeeeeeee! :love: I have seen every episode of 24 since it began - I LOVE the show - but the trailor for the new season...hmm... I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it - but it looks kinda stupid...no?

Regardless, I'm PSYCHED for 24 to come back :yahoo: . Anyone know the exact date it'll come to a tv screen near you?

2. Me, too! He's just sooooo :love: :love: :love: :love:
    *sigh*
    Not seen the trailer - Season 5 dvd is out next week (here in England) and
    I.can't.wait.
    I never watch it week-by-week....just have 24 episodes back to back on DVD....hmmm, it's a Bauerathon!

3. Haha me neither! I've watched them ALL back to back on DVD! I tried last season to watch them episode for episode weekly - but it was impossible and didn't give me the same thrill. I waited until they came out on DVD. :P

4. trailer link here ;)

YouTube - 24 Season 6 Trailer=

it looks like its gonna be fantastic :biggrin:

I wished I lived in the States! roll on January

5. I saw it!! (well, as much as you can see on a semi broad band connection).

You know, before Jack Bauer, I was never a fan of Kiefer Sutherland. But now... Kiefer is Jack Bauer!!! Of course, he's probably gonna be typecast the rest of his life but I don't care ;)

As for the trailer... here's my reaction: :wtf::supacool:

JACK BAUER RULES!!

6. i saw the trailer and i can't wait!! but i'm not sure if i should watch it week-by-week. it's going to be so hard!!! the wait would kill me.

i am in love with jack bauer. he is so amazing :love: not so much keifer sutherland. i met him once and he didn't seem so nice but i love his voice.

7. i'm trying to decide if i should watch it week by week this season (it seems like one of the show's fox will put on the internet). i think the suspense might kill me though. i have a hard enough time waiting 2 days for the netflix to come back. :smile:

season 5 is out on DVD!!! :yahoo: in God we trust, but God trusts jack bauer. :love:

8. I find that trailer unintentionally funny. Does anyone else?

9. oooh! i can't wait!!!! i love this series, i always watched mine on DVD and prefer to watched them 24 hrs straight too to get more of the feeling.

10. :heart: your avatar! :graucho:

11. I :heart: Jack Bauer!!!! I've watched 24 since the beginning. It's so addictive, I NEVER miss an episode. I hardly watch TV, let alone any program on a regular basis and 24 is my favorite show. Jack is such a stud:love: . I don't know about the trailer though, I'm sure the season will be great, they all are. I can't wait till January!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice