24 hours to decide...which color lining??

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
hi all! DH and I are in Amsterdam this week and I want to get an LV while we are here since it's so much cheaper in Europe. I already have a mono and DA neverfull, but want to buy a DE since it is my favorite style. I think I'm going to sell my DE speedy 35 when we get home.

Anyways...I went into LV to look today and can't decide which lining to get!!!! They have rose ballerine and the classic red. my mono neverfull is fuschia and my DA has rose ballerine. Pink is my favorite color. For some reason I just couldn't decide. I thought I'd instantly go for the pink but I liked the red too.

Please give me your vote :smile: I'm going to purchase tomorrow morning!

hi all! DH and I are in Amsterdam this week and I want to get an LV while we are here since it's so much cheaper in Europe. I already have a mono and DA neverfull, but want to buy a DE since it is my favorite style. I think I'm going to sell my DE speedy 35 when we get home.

Anyways...I went into LV to look today and can't decide which lining to get!!!! They have rose ballerine and the classic red. my mono neverfull is fuschia and my DA has rose ballerine. Pink is my favorite color. For some reason I just couldn't decide. I thought I'd instantly go for the pink but I liked the red too.

Please give me your vote :smile: I'm going to purchase tomorrow morning!

I prefer the red in this style.

I vote RB!!! [emoji175]
I'm a pink girl too - with all three NF canvas prints with RB lining.
I don't have wear clothing with red though, so maybe that's something for you to consider if you do? (Not that the inside lining is super obvious to everyone else).

Hi! I'm in Amsterdam with DH now too :smile: Will go to LV at Bijenkorf on January 1 to buy Neverfull with red interior as a gift to my mom, hope there are any left by then LOL
I got scared for you and I had to check if the store was even opened on January 1! But it looks like it is! :smile:
A lot of European stores close on that day.

Reactions: Mcmd11