24 hour overnight bag?

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
does anyone have this? is it really heavy when loaded up? like would it be too heavy to carry around an airport then from the airport to wherever? thanks!

I don't know, but I just ordered one from amazon with the sale and promo code made it 50% off. I have the dylan medium tote and it can get heavy, so I imagine this one can as well. Of course, most things are when loaded up. ;)

I can report back when I get it. Unless youa re trying to decide for the sale. I figured I can always return it to amazon if it is too heavy.

i recd mine today and theres some color difference on the handles, i got the iron, kinda major - on a different note this is a very large handbag - i love large handbags but this is definitely a take on a trip bag i think... debating on whether to send it back and exchange or just send it back - in the meantime i grabbed the Alex speedy from Amazon too- just in case.. :smile:

i guess hence the name 24 hr... i love LP bags though... love them !!

^^have you taken any modeling pics?

Yes, the 24 hour is supposed to be an overnight bag. I debated on that one or the 48 hr one. I want a big overnight bag, but I didn't want it to be too big (or pricey) so I went with the 24. I got black though because I was afraid of the iron color being off. I love iron, but I know it can streak.

Post pics :biggrin: Mine hasn't even shipped yet.

mine shipped yesterday but its coming from KY so it wont be here for a few days! yes please post pics! I saw a few 48 hour modeling pics from a member here but we have no 24 hour!

This overnighter is beautiful and, at this price, a fantastic deal! With all the family holiday shopping I've done, I have to pass on this deal. But please do post your thoughts and pictures, I'll enjoy vicariously...

mine came today! here are the pics. it looks a little discolored in the pics but its really not! I love it. Seems heavy but I'm not sure that I care...

2nb6n3c.jpg

2eby0d2.jpg

169rv9f.jpg

2dqstwl.jpg

Mine came today too! Seeing yours makes me really wish I had gotten iron! Darn it! Does it have any streaking or discoloration?

Yeah, it is a little heavy, but oh well. ;)

I would post pics of mine but photobucket seems to be down.

Last edited:
This is the first time I have spent so much on a travel bag (even though it was 50% off). I feel a little guilty because it's not like I can use it all the time and I really don't need to spend so much on a travel bag. I keep telling myself that it is black and will always be in style, so I can use it *forever*.

I wanted to get an idea of it's capacity by seeing how many pairs of jeans I could fit in it. I got 5 pairs on there with some room to spare on top if the jeans were folded. If the jeans were rolled, I could fit 8 pair in there!

Here is my black one.

ebaypurses013-1.jpg

It's empty in the first pic and some clothes in the 2nd pic.

ebaypurses011-1.jpg
ebaypurses014-1.jpg

ebaypurses015-1.jpg
ebaypurses016-1.jpg

This is the first time I have spent so much on a travel bag (even though it was 50% off). I feel a little guilty because it's not like I can use it all the time and I really don't need to spend so much on a travel bag. I keep telling myself that it is black and will always be in style, so I can use it *forever*.

Oh, I think this is a wonderful investment. Every time I go on a weekend trip, I take my boring small black suitcase or (gasp) my gym bag. And each and every time, I wish that I had a great weekend bag.

It just makes any short trip that much more glamorous and exciting to have a beautiful bag. Conversely, a weekend trip seems to dull a bit when you're packing your things into a gym bag. At least, that's how it is for me. I'm always packing great clothes, shoes, jewelry, make-up, and purses... into a bag that's kind of blah.

Enjoy your weekender!!!