24 Hour Catwalk - Lifetime

No sure I'm liking it fully. Why does Alexa's hair always looks like it needs fizz control? I love Derek as well but I think he would of been better on another fashion show.

it keeps me interested.... but i wonder why they have such a hard time getting looks done in 24 hours WITH HELP. when on project runway those people only have like 12 hours (to get one look done with no help) and they do a much better job.

the girl that one last night, kahri-anne kerr. i knew she looked familiar so i was googling away - she was one jerseylicious as a designer for the new jersey fashion week.

the other wacko dude... i was surprised at how well his collection turned out. i think the one judge was a little hard on him. who cares if the super hero power was suppose to be sexiness.

it's ok... i watch it because it comes on right after project runway allstars.
it's pretty fast paced.

they start out with 4 designers. they get a mystery material that they have to incorporate into an outfit. they get 2 hours to design the outfit. it doesn't have to be completed, ie - it can be pinned together, although at least some part needs to be sewn, and they only show it on the manequin.

then they knock out 2 people from that competition and the final 2 get another mystery item to create a 3 outfit collection out of. they get 3 professional sewers(?) to help them create the collection. then they do a runway show.

the best part is probably alexa's one liners.

last night they had to incorporate a creepy clown halloween mask into a ballgown design. then the final 3 collection was to create a super hero collection and incorporate another mask (it was just a plain black mask).

another episode the first challenge was to use a basketball jersey into an outfit that a soccer mom would buy/wear. the runway challenge was to make a collection out of swaroski crystals.

i've seen one other episode and i can't remember what the beginning challenge was but the runway challenge they got 3 newspapers from 3 different eras and had to create a collection with an outfit from each era.