24/7 Bracelet - DBTY or Infinity?

foxgal

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
I like to wear classic, minimalist jewelry 24/7. Been wearing the Tiffany bead bracelet in SS for several years and want to go to RG, and can’t decide between the Infinity and 3-stone DBTY. The Infinity has more “presence” and is meaningful because the symbol is my DH’s favorite. But I’ve also always loved DBTY, think it might be more classic and work better when I occasionally add a cuff. What would you do?

95999710-123F-4E22-8CC8-18E63375D79E.jpeg 834CBC9B-A410-49B5-86C9-4B20B4ABDDAC.jpeg

I like the Infinity as a daily wear. But I tend a little toward the daily casual side so I save the diamonds as outfit/occasion dependent. Plus I like that the Infinity has meaning for a daily wear

Reactions: foxgal
I have both bracelets. My infinity is in YG. I wear it maybe once a year, the infinity symbol does spin on to the bottom of my wrist so it’s not that comfortable. I wear four DBTYs about 360 days a year so I would recommend that you get the DBTY.

Attachments

• ADCA34D5-69D0-4074-A531-A47897EA242D.jpeg
    ADCA34D5-69D0-4074-A531-A47897EA242D.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 368
I have both bracelets. My infinity is in YG. I wear it maybe once a year, the infinity symbol does spin on to the bottom of my wrist so it’s not that comfortable. I wear four DBTYs about 360 days a year so I would recommend that you get the DBTY.

Thanks for the insight! I also hate when the central feature spins around to the bottom! One benefit of DBTY. Yours are beautiful. Love the mixed metals and sizes! Do you find yours spins around much?

Thanks for the insight! I also hate when the central feature spins around to the bottom! One benefit of DBTY. Yours are beautiful. Love the mixed metals and sizes! Do you find yours spins around much?

Thanks. My DBTYs spin too but way less than the infinity. The beauty about the DBTY is that even when it spins, you can still see at least one diamond on your wrist.

Reactions: foxgal
I like the idea that the the infinity symbol has such a nice meaning to you. Did you think about the smaller infinity bracelet which has three small infinity symbols? I just tried the silver and YG one on last week and bought it. Although I did end up exchanging it for the infinity cuff the same day, which I adore. But the dainty one was so cute! Plus, I put it next to my DBTY and this combination just looked gorgeous. You could get both down the road.. :smile:

I like to wear classic, minimalist jewelry 24/7. Been wearing the Tiffany bead bracelet in SS for several years and want to go to RG, and can’t decide between the Infinity and 3-stone DBTY. The Infinity has more “presence” and is meaningful because the symbol is my DH’s favorite. But I’ve also always loved DBTY, think it might be more classic and work better when I occasionally add a cuff. What would you do?

View attachment 4420975 View attachment 4420976
Have you ever consider this one ? I have it 24/7 since last October. Never took it off ( except went to massages )

Attachments

• IMG_8256.jpg
    IMG_8256.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: foxgal and casiecn