227 patent navy or patent red new fall tote

Agreed. We just had it confirmed today that the classic caviar flap will be going from $2600 to $3400 which is a 30% price increase which leads us to believe it will be across the board. The reissues ARE included so get them while they're hot! But if you're looking for at tote I LOVE the red :smile:

Thank you Joansie. I realize that, and have been so torn. I don't have any reissue bag yet (don't like it at first). I am a tote, working lady so I have many chanel tote but not in patent. Anyhow, if I am going to get the reissue one, which one should I get, the classic black distressed leather or patent leather or other leather, my SA give me many choices (red patent, black patent, navy patent, of course black)

Thank you Joansie. I realize that, and have been so torn. I don't have any reissue bag yet (don't like it at first). I am a tote, working lady so I have many chanel tote but not in patent. Anyhow, if I am going to get the reissue one, which one should I get, the classic black distressed leather or patent leather or other leather, my SA give me many choices (red patent, black patent, navy patent, of course black)

The tote is great (I want one too!), but I don't think the price will be going up on that one.....get the 227 befor the increase, otherwise you'll regret it.

BTW...where is your sa's store? I haven't been able to find ANY 227 reissues in color anywhere! ;)

We have red and navy blue, and brown reissues in Indy along with the red patent--black patent already sold, but we have them! Let me know if you need more info on size and price!