224? small CF?

1. I'll have to admit, I'm totally confused as to the sizes. One thing I do know is I want a small chanel.

So tell me if I'm correct:
    225 reissue is about the same size as the medium classic flap. Right?

Does anyone have a 224 reissue and photos of you wearing it?

Likewise, does anyone have a small classic flap? What's the dimension for that?

Thank you! :lol:

ETA: The size I'm looking for is in the vicinity of 10" Long X 6" TALL X 2-3" THICK, if that helps.

2. Yes the 225 reissue is about the size of the medium classic flap. I have seen the 224 reissue IRL and it is very small. It's like a wallet with straps. For the price, you're better off with the 225. Here's a pic of the reissue 225 beside a medium classic flap (courtsey of a fellow TSFer):

Chanel%20225,%20227,%20Medium%20Classic%20018[1].JPG
  3. Thanks for posting this picture, asl.

4. I like the white one. Is it the classic flap? And is it in lambskin or caviar? I'm looking for a style like the white, except in beige.

5. Asl_bebes, thank you for the comparison photos. :love: You're right, many of my bags are like wallet with straps :lol: :lol: but for the price, it's probably better to go a bit larger so I can slide my digital camera in as well ;)

I know these are not your photos, but do you know if the WHITE medium classic flap comes in silver hardware? I love the clasp in the CLASSIC FLAP, but not too hot on its leather-chain straps.

If I have a choice, I'd prefer a white/black CLASSIC FLAP in Caviar with silver hardware with the REISSUE-straps. Do they make anything like that besides the one I've posted in my other thread?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true (courtesy of mello_yello_jen for finding it) :love: :love: :love: :love:

6. wow.. i want a reissue jumbo now.. its hard to fit much in a small one but its prob great for evening :smile: good luck with ur hunt!

7. KathyD - yes the white one is a classic flap or a classic 2.55. Personalshoppers on eBay had a jumbo classic 2.55 in beige so there probably is one in the medium size. I think that it is caviar leather. You'd have to check at your local Chanel if they have it in stock or if they can order it for you.

bluekit - Honestly, I really don't know if the classic 2.55 comes in different straps other than the leather/chain straps. There are some Chanel experts here that can better answer your question. There are different styles ... for instance the classic accordian. It's measurements are 11.5" x 6" x 5" with a handle drop of 8". It's pretty similar to the measurements you were looking for and it has a chain strap (but not quite the same as a reissue's). Here's some pics:

DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0011.JPG
  8. Asl_bebes, thanks for being so helpful! I can see that the larger classic flap or reissues are more popular here so not too many share my love for small bags. :love: :love:

I love your classic accordian btw, it's the perfect size for me :love: :love: I'm a sucker to tiny tiny bags. :shame:

9. Thanks for the pic & info asl. I especially love your white bag. I have a cambon bowler on order in black with white letters from NM. I'm in the process of purchasing a classic flap, in beige. I want the one like the pic of Penelope Cruise that's been on the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice