Travel 21st Birthday in the Bay Area

mocha.lover

O.G.
Mar 30, 2009
Hello ladies! I am turning 21 on the first week of January and I'm not exactly sure what to do that day. My friends will still be underage so not too much drinking going around. Any suggestions? I have lived in the Bay Area for nearly 16 years and am not sure what to do!

Previous Birthdays have included:

- Midnight Bowling
- Sleepover
- Movies, Movies, and more Movies
- Horse Riding
- Cookie/Cake Baking
- Gym Tumbling
- Trying out the SF Creamery's Kitchen Sink

Oh! I should mention that I don't really have a budget as long as everyone gets to have fun. :smile:

Have you ever been to Dave & Buster's? It's like a Chuck E Cheese for adults! I am not really sure where in California you are located, but they have one in San Jose and another in Roseville. Just google the name to find the website. Good luck in the search and happy early birthday!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm thinking about going to a spa in the morning.
My mom is thinking about taking me to Sushi House for lunch.
Surprise dinner with boyfriend, but not sure where to go in between all of it.

Definitely get drinks somewhere! Maybe do a happy hour (Your underage friends may be able to go, if the establishment serves food).

And I think D&B is a great idea. They're still doing half priced games on Wednesdays (budget friendly).

Awww happy birthday!

D&B is always fun. That's at the Great mall in milpitas, so you could always catch a movie or go shopping there as well and go hang out at D&B afterwards.

what about go kart racing? There's an indoor one for adults in Burlingame. DH was just there for a work outing and he said it was fun.

Speaking of burlingame, Teacake Bake shop just opened earlier this year on Burlingame Ave. Really really yummy cupcakes. They have a private room where you can decorate cupcakes for your birthday with a group of friends. Went there the other week to pick up some cupcakes and they had a party going on. It looked really cute inside!

Oh yeah! There's an outdoor go-kart racing near Livermore called Boomers.

I'll look into D&B and the Teacake Bake shop! Thank you for the suggestions ladies, they really help a lot.

@lorenzo94580 - The bowling place I went to was Clayton Valley Bowl at Concord. Also a lot of fun!