$21.99 Signature Madeline?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. That link wasn't for $22, it was for $9. Either way... weird.

3. $9.99 + $12.00 shipping =$21.99..she rounded it up:yes:
    but yeah...so weird!

4. I'd be curious to see more pictures of that bag. That seems way too good to be true.

5. Yes, MrsLinas, You got it ;)

Ain't that odd?

6. WTH!!! Why couldn't I have had the luck to get this? Maybe the seller just didn't know what she had?

7. I know! it looks pretty authentic from where I'm sitting.

Matter of fact I just put this same one on hold at my Macys and it costs $196 not $21.99 :rolleyes:

Can you say, wishful thinking :P

8. I hope that was it, and that the buyer didn't get scammed...
    I would love to have a Coach bag for $9.99:nuts:

9. Well, I guess if worst came to worst and the buyer did get scammed, it wouldn't be for much and would be soooo totally worth it if the item arrived and was in good condition and authentic! Can you imagine!?!

10. Maybe the seller had a typo in the price & didn't realize it. :shocked: Opps.

11. Would the seller have to honor the selling price if was indeed a typo?

12. aahh!! why couldn't she sell a white poppy tote for $9.99?:P

13. This was my first thought, too.

14. Or perhaps...

They made a "deal" to save on *bay fees :devil:
    So the buyer may have paid the rest outside *bay or better yet: In person! :amazed:

15. I'm not sure I know what you mean, Miss Evy and would love to know! Whatever it is it sounds fradulent!!!:wtf: