20c grey small cf or small Gabrielle?

20c grey small CF or 20c grey small chevron gabrielle?

• CF

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Gabrielle

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

einertia

O.G.
May 17, 2008
I am going to Paris Friday and have asked my SA to hold both bags for me.

I don’t know if you have seen both bags but they are to die for.

I am completely torn on which one to get though... I already own a black classic flap jumbo and a square mini flap in dark blue from 19b.

I used to own a small Gabrielle and was absolutely in love with the style, but it was light pink and I sold it after using it every day for four months as I could sense that color transfer was starting to appear...

Would the risk of transfer color be the same for the grey Chanel has released for cruise? Does color transfer occur more on caviar or on goat (this gabrielle is in goatskin)?

Can one have too many classics? Should I go for less loud style like gabrielle or should I just embrace the Chanel classic vibe in all its glory?

This is going to be my last bag in a long time as I will be buying preloved from now on, and that will not be for a few years.

I just don’t want to make a mistake.

I feel u should get what makes your heart sing.ive bought lots of other bags because im so afraid of buying too many classics and seriously i regret that.ive missed out many colors that i would love to have.because now,as im older and wiser classic is my style.

I LOVE the gabrielle! It's so versatile and I love the chevron on it.
I think the grey CF is pretty but I feel like the hardware and tone of the grey don't go great together, and the leather looks thin compared to some older versions of grey that Chanel's previously released.