20a rainbow ombré reissue mini

meinyoureyes

Apr 14, 2017
How do you all feel about the new rainbow reissue? I was amazed by it when I first saw the campaign image like this : B63B4777-6465-4D67-BE49-855196F8854D.jpeg

but then after I saw some actual product photos sent by SA I am no longer so sure about it any more, just seems like each one will be slightly different, and the texture just seem a Bit rough , on one hand I think this can be a great collective piece but on the other hand, the actual bag just doesn’t seem to look as nice as I thought it would be.... should I still get it?
21B319CF-D9A6-4836-923B-A1FDB57EF4C6.jpeg

I'm in the same boat as you. I wish we could put a compilation of photos here; a couple of users had some awesome collages of pics of this bag in different lights on the general 20A thread. I'm also on the list for this bag, totally won over by the runway photo, and having second thoughts based on how inconsistent the coloring looks (both in distribution of colors, and in the saturation). I'd love to know if it's just such a drastic change based on the lighting and actually, all the bags look the same?

I feel the same. Subsequent photos vary so much and look washed out compared to the runway photo. The leather in the photos also looks a bit dry and I naturally worry about cracking in metallic leathers. Not being able to touch it doesn’t help as I buy remotely :confused1:

It looks like many of us are feeling this way despite falling in love when we first saw it. I feel underwhelmed seeing certain variation of colors on some of the rainbow minis. I like mine to have a little of most colors but this one my SA sent me seems to have more pink than anything else.

What do you guys think?
0024EB81-0212-4F86-BEA0-506BF287B422.jpeg

It looks like many of us are feeling this way despite falling in love when we first saw it. I feel underwhelmed seeing certain variation of colors on some of the rainbow minis. I like mine to have a little of most colors but this one my SA sent me seems to have more pink than anything else.

What do you guys think?
View attachment 4780532
I like the bottom part. If that translates to the flap part, that would be great!

Reactions: ChanelCanuck

What do you guys think?
View attachment 4780532
Wow I think this one looks really good! I would buy this one for sure :smile:

Based on shopping thread, colors vary from bag to bag. I think u just have to be lucky to get the right one.

Sometimes metallic could be hard to photograph, Maybe that is not giving off the right visual either?:hrmm:
I'm in the same boat as you. I wish we could put a compilation of photos here; a couple of users had some awesome collages of pics of this bag in different lights on the general 20A thread. I'm also on the list for this bag, totally won over by the runway photo, and having second thoughts based on how inconsistent the coloring looks (both in distribution of colors, and in the saturation). I'd love to know if it's just such a drastic change based on the lighting and actually, all the bags look the same?
i think after seeing a few different photos shared by different SAs It is pretty certain that each bag is just different, and now the shopping is pretty much remote—- making it even harder to score A good one .....

I think lighting makes certain bags look different. I have an emerald green that looks different indoors vs outdoors but nonetheless still beautiful. I would say I have been a Chanel fan on here for about 12 years and this is one of the coolest bags I have seen posted. It's just unique looking, if I didn't already have a colorful emerald bag color and a reissue I would be all over this one. I would love to see more pictures soon!!