20a rainbow ombré reissue mini

I think #1 is a true rainbow and #3 is more mermaid so it comes down to your wardrobe and preference. #1 might also look more saturated irl based on photos I have seen of this type of color combo which would be gorgeous.

Given the pending price increase, I think 4300usd is my cap but I am not sure if that’s possible
Thank you so much. #1 is my favorite minus the color looks faded. I was thinking that it might be more saturated irl too!

Can I ask a question? I found a rainbow 255 size for sale (on a resale site) For 5300. Wasn’t retail on this bag higher than that? It also seems photos are often washed out and don’t reflect the true colors of the bag - at least that is what I am gathering here from reading this thread - are my assumptions correct?

how happy is everyone with their purchases (that they kept) with the quality of the bag? I’ve read conflicting reports of “the leather is dry” “the iridescent metallic will peel” to “the leather feels nice and thick”.

thanks so much
ive had an absolute blast looking at everyone’s photos! sooooo pretty!

Can I ask a question? I found a rainbow 255 size for sale (on a resale site) For 5300. Wasn’t retail on this bag higher than that? It also seems photos are often washed out and don’t reflect the true colors of the bag - at least that is what I am gathering here from reading this thread - are my assumptions correct?

how happy is everyone with their purchases (that they kept) with the quality of the bag? I’ve read conflicting reports of “the leather is dry” “the iridescent metallic will peel” to “the leather feels nice and thick”.

thanks so much
I would also like to know how the bag is holding up- and how do you style it???

thanks so much
Mine still looks good! I’ve used it a few times, even took it to the beach the other day. The leather looks dry in some photos but not irl. I wouldn’t part with mine
F7D18107-8B72-4E7D-AE44-0C5A25207EAD.jpeg

Are people still finding these rainbow 20a bags at boutiques? If so which style? I received my order from Fashionphile - it is for the medium size 255 reissue and it is lovely. I’m fairly sure I am keeping because the price was substantially below retail (and in new condition) - I think they made a mistake in pricing this bag ‍ - maybe not, who knows.

I do however really like the woc, so have been thinking about this one.

Are people still finding these rainbow 20a bags at boutiques? If so which style? I received my order from Fashionphile - it is for the medium size 255 reissue and it is lovely. I’m fairly sure I am keeping because the price was substantially below retail (and in new condition) - I think they made a mistake in pricing this bag ‍ - maybe not, who knows.

I do however really like the woc, so have been thinking about this one.
Congrats on your great find! How do you like the medium size? There’re quite a few minis on FP’s site and they’re way above retail. Enjoy your rainbow beauty!! :hbeat: :love:

Reactions: Marleah