20a coco handle

Thank you so much for sharing. I don’t have a Chanel store near me so this is super helpful . Do you think the
Pink has salmon tones in it? I’m so close to buying this but I’m really not sure of the color. Appreciate your help!
Hmm not really salmon? I only saw it in the lamb version on the trendy. It is a gorgeous straight bubblegum to me. Sorry, I'm horrible at describing colors LOL.

Reactions: ilamoresoave99
Hmm not really salmon? I only saw it in the lamb version on the trendy. It is a gorgeous straight bubblegum to me. Sorry, I'm horrible at describing colors LOL.
Omg no, I appreciate your response . That’s really good to know. I think sometimes Chanel lighting is also very tricky! Hopefully I can see some pics shared on here before I bite the bullet. Thank you for your reply ❤️

I’m obsessed with this pink color!! I’m on the fence about the size... mini or small. Anyone have any recommendations?

Here are some more pics.

View attachment 4788019

View attachment 4788020

I think choose what works the best you and depending on your preference. If I were you, I would like to get the mini size because I love the cute look and I don’t carry much on my Bag.However, if you want something more practical and carry a lot, smaller might be better choice they are both pretty

Hi Ladies,
Have anyone ever seen the 20A so black coco handle in person? I’m contemplating whether I should get the so black or the coco handle in black with gold hardware? I have been looking for black coco handle GHW but it has not arrived yet in my local boutique. The so black ones already arrived. They told me to check again next week as new shipment will be coming and they may have the Black coco handle GHW. But I’m just so worried if I miss on the so black now, then next week if lets say the GHW does not come/sold out quickly. Should I get so black/black GHW coco handle? Also another concern, in my city where I live, we are currently stage 3 restriction. Next week we may go to stage 4 lockdown meaning I cannot go to my local boutique