2024 Resolution: Shopping my own Bag and SLG Collection

Wore my cement MJ tote Thursday & Friday last week.
View attachment 6014308
Using Ms. Cherry Berry Neonoe this weekend
View attachment 6014309
Carried my taupe Swann the first couple of days in June.
View attachment 6014310
Used 6 different bags the first week of June, two of which were part of the least used/never used category.
Amazing job on the rotation and lovely bags @baghabitz34!

@Sibelle your Flamenco is a gorgeous red!

@Sparkletastic great job on the challenges!

View attachment 6015031Today’s knock about bag and my favorite pen @More bags asked.
Oooohhhh @dcooney4 the colour of your tote is so pretty and I love your Caran d’Ache!

Great bags! I am among the many intrigued by the Delvaux - I've looked at them many times but haven't taken the leap yet.
Second bag of the week and one I haven’t worn in 638 days according to StyleBook… it’s because I bought the LV Graceful - it has definitely stolen wears from the Lederer.
Lederer ‘Kelly’
View attachment 6015049
And for @More bags - I don’t use any particular pens, and I don’t carry pens in my purse - BUT - I do have this tiny silver pen that fits in my wallet.
It’s called The Wallet Pen :giggle:
View attachment 6015050
View attachment 6015051
Hi @Cookiefiend, thanks for the Delvaux mention. We don’t have a boutique where I live. I purchased mine on vacation. I love the Tempete style, and when I saw the three leathers I was hooked. I’ve owned it for two years and I’m happy with it.

Your second post, first I love your wallet pen, it’s so dainty. Second, your Silk’In wallet is stunning, the style, and especially the colour! :love:

@essiedub your first Chanel is pretty, and cool travel bags!

@whateve I like your Kate Spade bags, and the charms are adorable!

Thank you! Yes it is a Loewe flamenco :loveeyes:. It is one of my few bags that are beautiful and very comfortable to wear.

Bags 3/4 and 4/4 this week: Coach pillow Madison (also one of my least used bags) and my LV Pochette Accessoires :love:

View attachment 6015593 View attachment 6015594
That's great news about your Flamenco - you can't beat a comfortable to wear bag! These two though are awful cute!
Hi @Cookiefiend, thanks for the Delvaux mention. We don’t have a boutique where I live. I purchased mine on vacation. I love the Tempete style, and when I saw the three leathers I was hooked. I’ve owned it for two years and I’m happy with it.

Your second post, first I love your wallet pen, it’s so dainty. Second, your Silk’In wallet is stunning, the style, and especially the colour! :love:

@essiedub your first Chanel is pretty, and cool travel bags!

@whateve I like your Kate Spade bags, and the charms are adorable!
Thanks sweetie! I love my Silk'Ins! So much I bought a second in the same color, though it has a different silk design - I love a pink wallet!

Just updating to say that so far it’s been a quieter month than last month(thank goodness!)

I bought one silk pillowcase-the cats approve-although I don’t think they suffer frizzy fur lol, so I’ll buy more.

I have found a satin robe which I’ve just ordered..

I have seen more RTW but am trying to resist as am having a day out with a friend at the beginning of July, who is currently on holiday in the Dominican Republic and Balearics…

On track at the moment, just enjoying everybody’s bags-mostly carrying my navy Jimmy Choo..

Attachments

• IMG_0412.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 12