2023: No more Mono/DA/DE for online purchase (?)

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
I saw her post this…This stinks if it’s true. What about all the people who don’t live near a store?

Sounds like people will have to use an SA via Instagram. Which I’ve done and it’s been an easy transaction but what if you need to make a return for some reason? Or don’t do social media?

Fashionphile will be happy! :lol:

LulaLV

Youtube: LulaLV
Mar 20, 2022
I thought this was super interesting considering canvas has been in stock on the website way more than usual recently!! But I’m not surprised by the move to limit access to canvas.

I saw foxy’s post, but it’s since been taken down. She posted in her IG stories that she’s “done being degraded for giving info.” :sad: I didn’t get a chance to read the comments before the post was removed, but it’s terrible if people were mean towards her for sharing this. Even if you don’t agree with another person, or don’t like what they have to say, there’s no reason to be unkind to others.

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Oh wow. The post is gone! Why degrade her for it? She’s just the messenger!

If LV really does force people to the store for basic canvas, I’m out. I just don’t have the time and inclination to spend in the store only to find out they don’t have what I want in stock. Too inconvenient.

I wonder if we would be able to call LV CS and order that way?