2022 Holiday Pendant

I never purchased or asked about any HP, but I was offered the opportunity to purchase the HP this year. I do have consistent purchase history in past few years.

VCA may have some rules/formula to weigh:
- purchase history (spend)
- purchase history (spend) + HP purchase history (collector),
to determine who to offer the HP.
Anyone know if this is the new policy going forward? You will need to have a purchase history for that calendar year in order to be offered the HP?!

So glad to see all the real pictures after months of speculation. Thanks for all the posters taking time to share! It is so pretty!!!!!

I am not on a list although i think I might qualify but haven’t worried about asking - just to clarify. Did get caught up in my personal worthiness as measured by VCA as these H and VCA threads can tend to do for haves and have nots. But I have a beautiful huge celedon vase from Korea and will enjoy that

if i truly still want this HP, they will show up on places like FF. At one point FF had like 5 posted in a row from last year’s crazy popular pink.

So lazy post covid to get into hype.

I can totally see why folks would prefer the bolder color of turquoise.

For me, the HP color is perfect. The bright color of turquoise pulls all wrong on my skin. While I love the color, I can’t wear it. I even turned down an offer for the turquoise butterfly because I knew it wouldn’t get appreciated as much as it should.

This more muted blue-green will suit me much better.
Are the turquoise butterfly pieces difficult to get?

How could anyone describe this as green? It is clearly a blue to me in every picture.....I haven't seen any that would look like green.

Is it just me or is the diamond bigger this year?

It is beautiful, such a stunning shade.
I think possibly cos pics don’t quite do the actual colour justice. The darker ones I saw yesterday at the boutique had a slight greenish tinge - as in, they weren’t true blue/blue blue like the 2019 holiday pendant. It’s a bit like how the lovely subtle shimmer of last year’s Rhodonite one wasn’t well reflected in pictures..

That’s what I’ve been told by my SA and there’s a whole thread here about that piece specifically as it’s so limited, it usually gets offered to certain clients first.
I have seen them before, but I never inquired about them. Also, saw it on the website as well
Are the turquoise butterfly pieces difficult to get?

The Sweet Turquoise Butterfly necklace, bracelet and earrings are available to purchase on the US website.
The Sweet Alhambra earrings are not available online. Same goes for the Butterfly and Diamond Earrings and ring.

Their e-commerce ships from Texas - inventory is different than physical boutiques.

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
How could anyone describe this as green? It is clearly a blue to me in every picture.....I haven't seen any that would look like green.

Is it just me or is the diamond bigger this year?

It is beautiful, such a stunning shade.

I can totally see how this got lost in translation when VCA decided to called this color celadon porcelain. As someone has mentioned, celadon in Asia often being known and described in certain shades of green, or something in between green/blue like turquoise. It's like Hermes with various colors in the 'vert' family, some are true green and then you see a various of medium to dark turquoise. I've seen some pics and videos on social media, some pendants do appear more turquoise or have a stronger green hue and not a true blue.

My SA showed me 3 with hues varying from light to deep.. in person, I preferred the light one. I asked her how they decided on allocating the pendant and she said this year, Paris HQ sent them a list which was based on consistent purchase history and interestingly/(oddly?), whether one also got last year’s holiday pendant.

View attachment 5621610

Congrats! But I really don’t believe whatever the SAs are claiming anymore. As someone who’s been consistently buying for 14 years, including every holiday pendants for the last ten years and lots and lots of pave pieces and the Pont does Amoureux watch, it was very disheartening to be told that I‘m not qualified for the initial launch and will have to wait for later releases. I guess time to move on to other brands who will appreciate a loyal client more.

Just FaceTimed with my SA. It’s beautiful but I politely declined since I don’t wear WG :sad: he said he’s going to hold it for me anyways so I can come try it on later if I wanted but he understood and does not want to sell me something I won’t wear. He said I was his very first call to his clients and I’m not even remotely VIP so I wonder if boutiques are doing things differently since today is official launch day. Or he was not allocated that many for his clients/boutique.

Congrats! But I really don’t believe whatever the SAs are claiming anymore. As someone who’s been consistently buying for 14 years, including every holiday pendants for the last ten years and lots and lots of pave pieces and the Pont does Amoureux watch, it was very disheartening to be told that I‘m not qualified for the initial launch and will have to wait for later releases. I guess time to move on to other brands who will appreciate a loyal client more.
Thank you dear❤️
Yes, based on what has been shared on this forum, there seem to be mixed messages as to how the process/criteria is ultimately arrived at

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG