2022 Holiday Pendant

Has anyone called van cleef boutiques to try to get info?
It’s interesting how they all say different things. The main problem seems to be that each store has no idea how many they will be allocated for. They might expect 35 and only get 12.
I can’t believe that it’s sept 22 and no leaks. Last year there were leaks by this date!

Last edited:
Do you not like the Holiday Pendants? Is that why you don't buy one or are you just here to be critical?
I mostly wear long necklaces (20 motifs), and can’t make pendant works for me. For VCA, I have a pave frivole that is sitting in my tray. I love how sparkly and beautiful it is, but can’t make it work for me.
But now this whole thing is making me super curious… ❤️

You've already spilled half the beans lol. Come on please. Forest green with yellow gold?
I've been following this thread for months, and I see how much people wanted to know.
I shared what I know asap. I don't know the full detail yet, and the photos will be sent to me as soon as my SA gets them.
But my SA and I have been talking about this for so long, so he told me what he knows for now.

I've been following this thread for months, and I see how much people wanted to know.
I shared what I know asap. I don't know the full detail yet, and the photos will be sent to me as soon as my SA gets them.
But my SA and I have been talking about this for so long, so he told me what he knows for now.
Very interesting, light green, olive green, forest green- lots of possibilities here

Thank you so much! I think all of us on here are on pins and needles. I thought purple or green, but really thought purple. Forest green would be pretty with yellow gold and since they did pink gold last year and white gold the year before that I'm thinking it is yellow gold. Last green holiday pendant was in 2013 in Malachite. So fun guessing, its like a grab bag in Kindergarten lol.