2022 Holiday Pendant

Yes, my SA said VCA was going to reel back in the HP pendant, only for existing clients.

My SA said last year was insane. There were people who had never purchased before calling different stores and demanding a pendant. My SA said some were very rude and some callers even called the SA liars saying they know there are pendants at that boutique and they want one.

Orange would be fun! I would love a WG orange coral 20 for summer!
Makes sense - unfortunately it seems like people want to get their hands on the HP just to sell it for profit :tdown:

Has anyone called van cleef boutiques to try to get info?
It’s interesting how they all say different things. The main problem seems to be that each store has no idea how many they will be allocated for. They might expect 35 and only get 12.
I can’t believe that it’s sept 22 and no leaks. Last year there were leaks by this date!

Has anyone called van cleef boutiques to try to get info?
It’s interesting how they all say different things. The main problem seems to be that each store has no idea how many they will be allocated for. They might expect 35 and only get 12.
I can’t believe that it’s sept 22 and no leaks. Last year there were leaks by this date!
My SA said she will be in touch with me as soon as she has information to share.
As of last week, she said she is "also eager to find out what this year's HP will be".

As others pointed out, they might be trying to avoid "leaks" this year.

A few people on FB are saying it might be purple porcelain in YG. Don’t know where that’s coming from (or how accurate) but I wonder if it’s because last year we thought it was purple and it was a popular prospect.
That was debunked a bit ago (this year also). It doesn’t mean that it may not end up being something like that, but that intel was shown to be inaccurate. I would personally love that, especially if they also had matching earrings so I had something to wear it with!

Imagine after all this hype it will be something very boring and bleh :biggrin:
Maybe this is why it's so hyped so that people go run and buy it anyway even if it's a toilet bowl porcelain :graucho:

That's one way to identify who are their loyal customers. I'm sure they'd be using the highest grade, exclusive porcelain, like the one used in buckingham palace's toilet bowl, not the home depot's toilet bowl.

That's one way to identify who are their loyal customers. I'm sure they'd be using the highest grade, exclusive porcelain, like the one used in buckingham palace's toilet bowl, not the home depot's toilet bowl.

Yes. Because Buckingham palace toilet bowl porcelain is very scarce and extremely hard to source, so those who don't appreciate it are not loyal to the brand, its history and quality standards. :blah:

Yes. Because Buckingham palace toilet bowl porcelain is very scarce and extremely hard to source, so those who don't appreciate it are not loyal to the brand, its history and quality standards. :blah:
They discovered an old bathroom toilet in the attic in Paris and are using the porcelain for a very limited and special release! :biggrin:

Imagine after all this hype it will be something very boring and bleh :biggrin:
Maybe this is why it's so hyped so that people go run and buy it anyway even if it's a toilet bowl porcelain :graucho:

They discovered an old bathroom toilet in the attic in Paris and are using the porcelain for a very limited and special release! :biggrin:

I would buy it. I do love a great neutral; toilet bowl white would be a-ok by me. :noworry: