2022 Holiday Pendant

Wondering what's so special about this year's hp that they are having such requirements

Starting to lose interest due to this long suspense
I feel like last year’s fake announcements annoyed HQ so much that they decided to put a lid on this. If you may remember, somebody did a mock up of a Hp and then it went viral as the actual one. This year at least we saw “possible” ones (not a single one, so at least it makes it more gray).

I think it's because last year's literally looked like processed meat (sorry) so now I'm curious if it will be the same, uh, surprise. :biggrin:

I've never bought a HP, but I had the exact same reaction to last year's Spam look-a-like. With all the hoopla about 2022, it's peaked my interest, but I haven't bought a single piece of VCA for 2 years. Don't even have a SA.

My SA (who's got a dry sense of humour) just sent me a video of the HP, which got me so excited! I wish I could share the video here but it's not supported so I just took a screenshot. Anyways, it just to show that even they do not know what it is yet! :panic:

View attachment 5615258

View attachment 5615259
This is giving me pure vibes...have they ever done that before for the hp?