2022 Holiday Pendant

I looked back at my old messages with my SA since I apparently have too much time in my hands today (Queen’s holiday in AU), and it seems that around this time last year I already secured/chosen/paid for my rhodonite HP! Why is this year so different?! :shrugs:
I heard from my SA (I'm in Australia too) that this year Singapore office would make priority lists of whom the HP could be offered to. They are quite strict this year with very limited number of pendants available. First list includes clients that have purchased fine jewellery will be offered 1st, then come clients on second list who have had loyal to the brand, have fine purchase history.

I heard from my SA (I'm in Australia too) that this year Singapore office would make priority lists of whom the HP could be offered to. They are quite strict this year with very limited number of pendants available. First list includes clients that have purchased fine jewellery will be offered 1st, then come clients on second list who have had loyal to the brand, have fine purchase history.
I’m guessing it won’t be available online then

Wondering what's so special about this year's hp that they are having such requirements

Starting to lose interest due to this long suspense

Wondering what's so special about this year's hp that they are having such requirements

Starting to lose interest due to this long suspense
I’m curious if that will happen with more people, especially if it’s not considered special enough for this type of secrecy. But maybe that’s the point of it, too? To reduce the hype on this one item if they think it’s somehow damaging/watering down the brand?

Interesting. I mean, it makes sense if it is very limited that is sort of how they handle all of the other very limited offerings.

But, still, I wonder what is considered "fine jewelry" - if it is there "high jewelry" line, some of it that I own like the flowerlace collection is actually much less in price than some of the pave magic, double rings and pave Alhambra pieces I own. This should be very interesting how they parcel these out. Also, it's a little silly to categorize the jewelry in high jewelry shopping versus other because many people, including myself - and I would venture to guess many others on this forum - spend more yearly on the jewelry than they would on high jewelry pieces because high jewelry isn't practical for their everyday lifestyle.

This better be turquoise or lapis. Or coral. Or just straight diamond encrusted with a diamond chain, this is sooooo ridiculous this year! I mean my goodness, I just want to know what it is to know WHY it is such a secret! And if they do not do something great this year, I am going to guess that a lot of people are going to be pretty burned out.