2022 DES Journey in Korea

Hi all, I am planning to do Double Eyelids Surgery this May or June.
This will be my 1st time to do plastic surgery.
Anyone is going on the same surgery in 2022, let's chat together, maybe we can comnpany together to Seoul.

Hi Kelly,

Im looking at doing an Eyelid surgery at the end of May 2022, specifically 23 May onwards, we can meet up in Seoul if you're keen.

I'm going in July! I'm deciding between DA and Marble, DA does fancy dolly eyes and i'm not too sure about Marble. I was quoted 7.75mil for DA and 5.28 mil for Marble. Keep in mind that I have super small eyes (lacking in both length and height) so I have to do epi, dual and ptosis correction. I'm wondering if i'm being ripped off by DA LOL I already booked my flights but the problem is i'm still researching the clinics ;-; I have been in contact with Marble on Whatsapp, so far the experience has been great, they are very friendly ~ as for DA response time is a bit slow but they're still nice.
I am also researching the clinics for my ptosis, DA is so expensive to me.

I'm going in July! I'm deciding between DA and Marble, DA does fancy dolly eyes and i'm not too sure about Marble. I was quoted 7.75mil for DA and 5.28 mil for Marble. Keep in mind that I have super small eyes (lacking in both length and height) so I have to do epi, dual and ptosis correction. I'm wondering if i'm being ripped off by DA LOL I already booked my flights but the problem is i'm still researching the clinics ;-; I have been in contact with Marble on Whatsapp, so far the experience has been great, they are very friendly ~ as for DA response time is a bit slow but they're still nice.
I heard Cinderella and Miho do fancy dolly eyes. Did you contact them?

Last edited:
Y
Hi!
Im also looking at going around August/September this year for a few surgery . If anyone is from australia and is looking t going let me know
Yes I'm also from Australia!! Looking to go some time this year (currently thinking June-July). Were you able to book health/travel insurance? My current impression is that Australians can't book insurance if we plan on getting plastic surgery, I could be wrong.

Hey, I am going to consultation in 2nd and 3rd May.
After narrowing down my list to 5 plastic surgeons that I'm certain of, I still cannot be certain until I go in for a consultation with doctor.

Hi,
I will be there in May as well for incisional ptosis correction and rhinoplasty! I am not doing consultations at multiple clinics because I was worried about booking a slot. My kkt is Lebeauty608 if you want to chat!

Hi all, I am planning to do Double Eyelids Surgery this May or June.
This will be my 1st time to do plastic surgery.
Anyone is going on the same surgery in 2022, let's chat together, maybe we can comnpany together to Seoul.
Hey I'll be there from May 7 to June 5 for under eye fat repositioning and maybe DES. Feel free to add me on kkt: avia. (Period included)

hey ladies, i just did Natural adhesion and under-eye fat repositioning in Ruby Korea. i would say they have the best services i was ever attended to. i was paranoid initially due to the language barrier but the consultant speaks perfect english. there was a zoom call with Dr Hu where all your questions will be attended before your actual visit to Korea. Erica and Rainbow (consultant) has been patience with my anxiety before and after the surgery. i would highly recommend Ruby if you decide to go for eyes surgery in korea :smile: